Happy Holidays everyone. My lovely friend Melissa from Sunbonnet Cottage has awarded me this wonderful award. Melissa is the sweetest blogging friend. I love her because she is so thoughtful and she cheers me up. If you haven't visited her please do. She is so sweet.
I told her I wasn't really in the holiday spirit but I'd give it a try.
1. The words of Merry Christmas: I like wishing people I don't know a happy holiday when I see them in a store either helping me or just walking by.
2. The Hustle and Bustle: I'm not to sure I like the hustle and bustle anymore. I used to when my kids were young and at home with all the baking and shopping and decorating the huge and I mean huge tree.
3. Time with Family: It is always fun to have the kids and grand kids over to open packages and eat and eat and eat. We always have a special time together.
4. Decorating the Christmas Tree: I don't do a tree anymore. We always had the biggest tree we could find when the kids were young.
5. The Comforts of Home: I love being home cuddling up with my Anna and Bailey. I love quiet evenings.
I need to pass this on but since it is almost Christmas and I know everyone is super busy, I'll ask anyone stopping by to please join in.
Happy holidays everyone. Tomorrow I will try to post some wonderful giveways and gifts I've received. It was like Christmas when the mailman came.