Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aspen Drive Part II

Shall we continue our trip? Thank you for all your lovely comments on the first leg of our trip. We had fun didn't we!! Now for more. We are seeing some really pretty colors now.

See the snow in the background? Must be left over from the early snow the mountains got awhile back.




This is Echo Lake. The water looked really cold but it didn't seem to bother this little fellow.

We walked around the lake. I took a sweatshirt with me in case it was cool up there but I left it in the car!! There was a cool breeze blowing so it was pretty chilly in the shade which was most of the time. We walked fast!!!

That's all for now!! I probably have one more post.

10 comments:

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Dear Judy...
Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos!
by the way... Have you got any with lions! LOL
Kisses
Debbie Moss

(From England)

P.S- Are you going to be baking yummy treats this week?

Cherdecor said...

If I hadn't been to Colorado myself, I wouldn't be able to believe that there was such a beautiful place. The mountains and lakes are so beautiful!

I thought I heard that a snow storm was going to drop a foot of snow out there in the Rockies this week. I realize that the Rockies go up into Canada so maybe it was a forecast for this area. Let us know when you get your first snow.

Again, thank you for showing us the pictures of your trip to the mountains. I enjoy it every time.

pinkgreen said...

It is so breathtakingly beautiful - I would love to visit for myself. Who knows, maybe one day?!
Cathy X

Tina said...

Pretty photos!

a pink-bee said...

What beautiful pictures ~thanks for sharing :) Colorado, truly has awesome scenery. :)
I am back to blogging :) Thanks for the sweet comment :)
crystal

The Vintage Kitten said...

The views are amazing. The photos look like paintings, the colours are beautiful. What a fantastic place to visit. Ive been showing Mr K and told him I want to go (wishful thinking!) Mandy X
P.S. You are welcome anytime to come round for a cup of tea or a cocktail perhaps? X

Melissa said...

Aspen looks so beautiful. The air looks so crisp and clean.

By the way, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who does not like Walmart.

Melissa

Just Between Us Girls said...

Dear Judy,
Thank you for stopping in. Your photographs are incredible...I feel like I am right there with you. Thank you for sharing

Laura said...

Judy your mountains and lakes are absolutely beautiful!! So different to our bushvelds scenes with very few mountains in our area. And snow !!.....something we very seldom see in South Africa and never in Mapumalanga. Laura

Manifestation said...

Great good collections indeed.Thanks there for presenting such beautiful collections.


-------
Gifts to India