Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Amber Bath

Hi everyone. I promised Elizabeth my lovely and beautiful "Soap Lady" as I call her I would advertise her website. Look at my Farmers Market post and there are pictures of her and all her yummy items. She makes everything herself in her basement. She is sooo proud of everything she makes. I remember when I met her 4 summers ago. She said "Come on over to see me." Well I did and I've been hooked ever since. Her company has grown so much and her packaging and website has gotten better. She makes new products every year and always has soap with new scents. Try the Lemon Aide, Mojito, Freckle Face, Grapefruit and Bergamot, Almond Oatmeal is a new one this year. She even makes soaps for dogs. I know you won't be disappointed if you shop.
This a postcard advertising her business and I brought one home so I could show you. I told her what I had done with the other pictures I took and what I was doing this week. I thought I would have it done by now but it's been a busy week.
This is a whipped butter that is new this year. The picture aren't doing it justice. Sorry Elizabeth. Below you can see her beautiful labels. Well kind of!! Her products last forever. Her body butta's as she calls them last for months because you put them on when you are wet from the shower so you just use a little bit. A little bit of her product goes a long way.
Her website is on my sidebar under favorite places to shop. And you can see it on the postcard above. http:\\www.amberbath.com
If you visit tell her Judy sent you. She'll love it!!! Happy Shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,I will definitely check her site out. I am having a TERRIBLE week. I will need something soothing ! Oh and thank you for the comment on my blog.

Barb said...

Hi Judy,

Since your friend has a beauty related business, she needs to be aware of the FDA Globalization act of 2008. She may be aware if it but if she isn't, this would impact her business.


take good care,
Barb