Monday, June 2, 2008

Gift for First Person Commenting

Dinner turned out very well if I do say so myself. I rubbed the Rack of Lamb with a paste of olive oil, chopped garlic and rosemary. We also had parsley potatoes and green beans and of course blueberry pie ala mode later in the evening for dessert.
Did anyone watch the Next Food Network Star last night. It will be interesting to see this bunch survive. I think it would be way too stressful to participate but probably a lot of fun.
I hope everyone is enjoying the start of summer. It hasn't been too hot here yet but we've had lots of sunshine and rain. As you can see I actually figured out how to post pictures so you can see Anna and Bailey. Anna will be 3 the end of July and Bailey is 2. Such fun they are but lots of work. Bailey is really mischevious and likes to push his luck.
Tonight we are having lasagna with marinara I have in the freezer so not much work involved, just layering and baking. I like to freeze ahead and during the summer I do lots of freezing of seasonal crops I purchase from the Farmers Markets. We have several here and I try to make the rounds getting different items from different Farmers.
Since I'm really new at this I thought it would be fun to have a gift for my first comment!! I have no idea what but I'll let you know what I come up with.
Have a great day I'll be back soon.

No comments: