Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday Adventures

I went to the Old Glorys Antique Show this afternoon and had a wonderful time . I hope you enjoy seeing some of my pictures. My friend Jan was there and I took lots of pictures of her and her jewelry but that is tomorrow's post. I know Jan is going to rush home after the show and turn on the computer to read my blog but my day was so full and I want to donate a whole post just to her.
I loved these chandeliers. The guy was from Plano, TX and since I lived in Carrollton, TX for 6 years when I was working for Mobil Oil we had a nice chat.

Cute wagon!!!
The tools were laying on the ground and only a dollar a piece.
I must have been tired because I sure liked taking pictures of beds. Aren't they awesome?


And I love quilts.

Don't you love these dresses? They reminded me of my Grandmother.
The lamp was really pretty, love the shade.
Oh my another bed. This one was loaded with pillows.
This morning I went to the Farmers market and took some pictures there too. It is so much fun I look forward to it and go most Saturdays.
This is my favorite vegetable stand. They drive down from Brighton every week and we always chit chat. Today was the guy in the yellow shirts birthday. He is always so happy.
Look at those artichokes. And no we don't grow them here in Mile High, Jose has them shipped in from California. I can hardly wait to cook them tomorrow for dinner. I bought some last year and they were so good.
And this is my sink full of the week worth of veggies. I just love everything because it is so fresh. He picks the previous evening but also some in the morning before he goes to the market. It is always hard to decide what to buy.
That's it for now. I'll get your post ready for tomorrow Jan. That will give you an excuse to visit again.


4 comments:

a pink-bee said...

What wonderful things ! Love that Chandelier and the beds, and the quilts ~ and the veggies look yummy :). I would have spent too much there :)
crystal :)

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! Look at all that fun stuff! Did you come home with any money left? Your veggies look wonderful -- what time is dinner? LOL!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I'm drawn to those little beds too! Welcome to the blog-world.

Cathy

Helene said...

That looked like a great day! Loved all the antics and brocante items!