Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Georgetown Revisited

We browsed the General Store while we were in Georgetown and when we were leaving I happened to see these Jam's. I had to share with you because they were so cute. I thought they were so cute. I didn't buy any but I should have brought some home just for conversation!! They were way too cute. I wonder who thought of the names. The gingham tops made them perfect. I will be sharing some homemade jams with you soon.




Hope you are all having a wonderful week. It has cooled down here and I hope you get some of the nice 80 degree weather we are enjoying.

3 comments:

FancyHorse said...

I don't think I'd be buying them! Ha, ha! Someone on the Bookcrossing forum posted about a lip balm called "Chickenpoop." I won't be looking for that either!

Barb said...

I love those names- how funny!

It is hot and humid here- monsoon time.

hugs,
Barb

CIELO said...

I don't think I would buy them either... they might be good but the names activate something in the mind that makes me not even touch it :)

Have a great weekend

cielo